Elevation Beaver Creek presented by Lucchese, has created a slate of adventures and activities during the upcoming three-day event in Beaver Creek, Colorado. These events – allowing near-unprecedented access to some top national artists – will encourage attendees to experience the hobbies and interests of the participating entertainers, with some of the activities being artist-led.
FF Entertainment President and Live In The Vineyard Founder Bobbii Jacobs describes the ventures, “We are intertwining artists’ interests and hobbies into our own experiential programming with artist-led adventures, such as hiking with Jonathan Roy and Charly Reynolds, skeet shooting with Ian Flanigan, and fly fishing with George Birge. The spectacular backdrop and excursions Beaver Creek, Colorado offers will help us achieve that.”
Elevation Beaver Creek attendees can expect exclusive activities such as:
- Lucchese Lounge: Attendees can peruse iconic Western wear brand Lucchese’s leather samples, explore unique designs, and work one-on-one with a custom boot specialist to create their perfect boot at the Lucchese Lounge.
- Hike with Stanley: Participants explore the scenic valley of Beaver Creek on foot, taking in the breathtaking views and enjoying a boxed lunch with Suerte tequila lemonade.
- “Songwriting & Suerte” with country artist Drake White: Drake White will guide a group of attendees through his songwriting process. Providing attendees with insights into the craft as he helps them to develop their ability to express themselves through music in a relaxed, supportive setting.
- Skeet Shooting: Tagged Out Kitchen will take fans of skeet shooting to Bar Lazy J Ranch. Attendees will learn proper safety and technique for shooting clay targets.
- Fly Fishing: The Vail fly fishing guide headquarters will introduce fly fishers of all skill levels to their hundreds of miles of private and public river streams in Vail, Colorado.
- Jeep Tours: Attendees of all ages will take a 3-4-hour guided Jeep tour through Colorado’s flora, history, and more.
- Hiking the Trails: Beaver Creek Hiking Center welcomes guests to explore trails at their own pace, whether attendees are looking for a casual stroll or the adventure of a 14,000-foot peak.
- A Spa Experience: For those seeking a more relaxing experience, guests can enjoy a full day of pampering at the Park Hyatt Spa, including facials, massages, nail care, and more.
Born from Live In The Vineyard (LITV) success and Live In The Vineyard Goes Country (LITVGC) comes Elevation. Elevation will feature premier travel destinations and performances by new and established artists, culinary delights, winemaker pours, and uniquely curated activities. Artists’ interests and passions will also focus on the event, intertwining exploration into the programming with artist-led adventures, such as hiking, skeet shooting, golf outings, and more.
The talent that is set to perform throughout the three-day Elevation event includes: Brett Eldredge, Elle King, Parmalee, Dylan Scott, Lainey Wilson, Danielle Bradbery, Chayce Beckham, Kolby Cooper, Madeline Edwards, Ian Flanigan, King Calaway, Corey Kent, Stephanie Quayle, Charly Reynolds, Jonathan Roy, Nate Smith, Drake White, William Beckmann, George Birge, Charley Crockett, Clare Dunn, Hannah Ellis, Brandon Ratcliff, and The Pretty Wild.
Six legendary Napa Valley wineries will be participating in the event: Cakebread Cellars, Chappellet, Eleven Eleven, Nickel & Nickel, Peju, and Trefethen Family Vineyards. These renowned wineries will showcase new releases of premier varietals, including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Like LITV and LITVGC, Elevation will bring music supervisors, radio programmers, DSP curators, label executives, VIPs, corporate hospitality groups, and more from around the country to experience the event. Elevation allows artists to fully tap into their creativity and draws in an element of adventure through activities and excursions, sometimes led by the artists themselves.
Elevation strives to bring the best elements of the Napa experience to hand-selected markets and locations that offer a meditative calm and natural beauty that allow artists and industry guests to embrace the local culture.
In-person attendance at Elevation is limited and will only be open to invited industry guests, including music supervisors, radio programmers, label executives, and corporate partners.
Elevation is produced by Forefront Networks, a related party company to FF Entertainment. For more information about Elevation, visit https://www.liveinthevineyard.com/elevation.